Monday, June 21, 2010

1st crafters "Feather or Bulu" Gathering

Title quota from MsFid Blog...heheeh...as usual I’m really suck in writing...kena la ceduk2 sikit...huwarhahah... actually this is unplanned activities..We have chit-chat and comment each other’s craft work at our Facebook..Suddenly I came out with idea..to meet each other... and I suggested Taman Tasik Shah Alam as the location since me, Rafidah and Sabrina lived at Shah Alam.. and asked MisFid to join us ..dalam kata lain paksa rela...hahha...

Some picture taken by MsFid… Im realy admire her work, her crochet thing and her photography exploration…heheh me? Hampeh… hahah

Date: 6th June 2010
Time: 4pm - 7pm
Venue : Taman Tasik Shah Alam, Selangor



Why called BULU? hahah the story is HERE...from MysFid's eyboard..huhuuu..
More picture at MyFid FB

And below picture taken from my Nazak HP..Why nazak?...alway OFF sendiri..mmmmmm :(
From left me, Sabrina, MisFid and Rafidah
We learn how to knit..hahaha


More picture in my FB

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment