Sunday, November 7, 2010

Anda Tertangkap?!

Wahhhhh!!! Sebijon!!!!  I'm not sure if she already asked permission to post my picture in her blog.. did she? If yes i'm sorry i did not noticed that... If no...lu pikir la sendiri...




I think she did not noticed that she also wrote in my shoutbox...ehhehee..i don't care about the design..i also make other crafter as reference... and Mr.Google as my best friends...but i did not take their pictures as my pictures ( but i save it in my local drive la) .... because i know using others' images on the web without their permission may be bad manners, or worse, copyright infringement. 


* Acik Sekoci previously working in the Internet Security environment more than 7 years...thats y dia kemaruk sangat ngan copyright issue nih...hahahaha 

post signature

8 comments:

  1. so very the un-ecthical behaviour(amereka speaking sat)...tak menghormati hasil keja orang lain huhuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  2. mari kita lihat siapa yang kenaaaaa.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. kot yer pon nak kopi..credit sikit kak cik non norlie...aish tak bertamadun nie...huhu..kan dah kantoi...tak remove jugak pic tue tak tahu lah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mak aii...nak sonang ja ambil pic org.Tuan rumah,lepas ni buat watermark taruk kat gambar besar2,lepas ni conpom org xleh curi kita punya gambar...letak kat tgh2 gambar watermark tu...byk kes mcm ni berlaku.

    ReplyDelete
  5. for me it's okey to put other picture in our blog but make sure get PERMISSION first...hahah siap crop buang label aku tu... kelakor.... yg kelakor siap promote lam shoutbox...heheh adey x leh blahhh....

    ReplyDelete
  6. cam mana nak ntaruk watermark tu? buta it skit. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I email to the owner of the blog yesterday... no reply..today i check back her blog my picture alreade remove from her blog...but she did not reply my email...to late to apologize? macam lagu pulak..hehe

    ReplyDelete