Monday, February 7, 2011

Chomelcraft Fun Felt Craft Class II - 29 & 30 January 2011

Hi... sorry for the late update... im quite buzzy with ofuce workload... and i just updatemy FB without caption... i just booming by all the picture..hahahaaha

Yes... my schedule pack with my work projectla.. that la... this la... make my head headache pusing-pusing..... worked 7 days per week 24 hrs... i feel like i want to die... ooopsss cukupkah ibadah ? astagfirrullah... :)

here i attach some of the pic taken during Felt Craft Class with Chomelcraft.com.. opsss pls remind this is not my class but Chomelcraft's class... i just help the owner of comel... :)

Big thanks to all participant and to Hani... the only one my student on that day...heheehe...enjoy the picass...

* no time for me to put watermark, editing, crop ke apa ke... i just paste it!




All of this sewed by Hani..

Me, Sus and Azza (the owner of Chomelcraft)

More picture HERE
post signature

3 comments: