Wednesday, August 24, 2011

For Wedding..

Dear readers.. I start with my broken English la ek... (peduli apa..) I know the picture just so-so..hhahaha I just pretend as professional photographer my in-law wedding...I borrowed my cousin D90 and just snap what ever I want... I dont know the setting what so ever just snap and poyo2 like I know everything...(shhttt org kampung tak tahu...vangga giler bawak cam DSLR besar2 nih...)

I love this photo-shoot session  I love this old baju kurung...I really admire all kind of this vintage..I wish I have one pair of this baju... I love the sunlight...the sawah...huhuu nak balik kampungg!!!..

To my brother in law.. Mohd Hanif and his wife Siti Sarah... SELAMAT PENGANTIN BARU..Moga bahagia hingga ke syurga...

Okay enjoy the pic...

Nota Kaki
Name: SekociNorlie Princess Diary
Color : Red
Material: Soft Felt 
Flower Measurement : 9 cm
Model : Siti Sarah & Hanif
Photog : Norlie
Wedding date : 17th July 2011
Price: RM20.00 (avaiable now at ChomelCraft.Com) --> kalau tak habis stock la ;)
*more picture available at my personal FB..but only for friend can view :)


post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment