Friday, February 10, 2012

Door-Gift - Felt Flower Pin

Special for Karnival Karangkraft 2012 which has been held last January 2012.... Sorry for the late update..quite busy with office workload and bridal hand-bouquet from Pengantin to Be..heehee ..This door-gift has been requested  by Pn Mashitand (Majalah NUR) and Puan Mizan (Majalah MIDI).

Glad I can finish it...24hrs not sleep on that day really make me like got mabuk free..hahahaha but when i saw the end product i fell like i want to keep all  in my box and i don't want to gift it to anybody..hahah..aci?

 Click picture for large image :)
  
Nice? Interested? you may have it too for your event as door-gift. Please email me for any inquiries. The price is start from RM4.00 each flower but with BULK order.

It can be as pin, hair-clip, key-chain or anything than you think is nice to you...let me realise it for you..

Name:  Tim Holtz Tattered Florals  Felt  Flower
Size :  -+ 5cm
Technique : Die cut, hand sew and glue
Material : Felt (Soft) + craft DIY 

Interested please email me at sekocinorlie@gmail.com

1 comment: