Monday, June 8, 2009

Damia’s Birthday Party @ Kinrara Nursery

This is an unplanned birthday party that was requested by my colleague for her daughter, Damia..a very short notice...an hour before... Ija, Damia’s mother asks me about digital camera, she forgot to bring everything .... birthday cap, cake and everything about her daughter’s birthday party and she is so worried if Damia was angry. Ija asked for my opinion to plan for an unforgettable birthday party for Damia….heheheh... luckily I bring my small face painting kits in my hand bag… We rush to the bakery to get a birthday cake for Damia…and reached the nursery shortly......We only spent one and half hour with Damia for her birthday party and rush back to office…



Mia's Fwenssss


Damia was so happy celebrating the unplanned birthday party with her frens and her mother hope that it is really unforgettable party to her…


**pls be inform all photo has been taken by me..and not been edited, that’s why la TAK CANTIK!!! ;(

I m not good in words and also not good in capturing picture...so some pic taken from
Nury's blog.... hehehehe thanks Nury......


Ni la antie Nury

0 comments:

Post a Comment