Monday, June 8, 2009

Paint With the Heart


I ventured with Siti Ruzaimah for her recent photography project. This was the 1st venture, and gonna be more coming up after this. Siti had professionally captured me at work while I was in my own world; painting the kids with their selected design. Some of the kids came out with their own idea. Brilliant! That's why I said, I paint it with the heart... and as the result, the kids & the parents would give us the priceless smile.
Pasangan adik beradik Tia and Qia
teka which one adik and which one kakak...

For all parents out there, I am putting this piece art works of mine on service for all types of your events; from birthday party, outing with family, a bunch of friend & teenagers party & outing, to an outdoor/studio wedding event. You may contact me at sekocinorlie@gmail.com or Siti at siti_ruzaimah@yahoo.com for consultation if you would like to have this service when Siti provide you her professional photographyservice for your party/events... Stay tune and you would see more art works published here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment